You will need at least 2 years of commercial experience with Java or a very strong Java technical skill set, and a degree where you achieved at least a 2:1. You must have experience in J2EE, Spring, MVC, Hibernate, SQL, CSS and XHTML. This role would be ideal for an enthusiastic developer who is capable of solving complex problems, whilst at the same time producing a robust, efficient, secure and scalable solution.
At ResponseTap, there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and really catapault your career forward. This is a rare chance to join such a rapidly expanding ambitious company, who offer you huge career development and on the job training.
The key responsibilities:
- Engaging with other developers and product managers to establish project requirements and goals.
- Developing the platform according to specification and meeting deadlines.
- Driving innovation by creating new and interesting ideas for our products, services and processes.
- Identifying issues with the existing architecture and code, and overcoming them.
The key qualities we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic about new technology and software development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- A self motivated individual with strong work ethic
- A strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and positive approach
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
Highly Desirable attributes:
- Clear evidence of contributions to an open source project(s)
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
ResponseTap - Tapping into marketing success 0800 138 7600