Business Development Manager
We are one of the UK's leading providers of online to offline marketing analysis solutions, and we are looking to recruit experienced sales professionals to join our teams in Manchester and London.
With our award winning solutions, we have experienced exceptional growth and with a fun and fast paced office environment there is signficant and unlimited earning potential. Many of our existing users are well known large corporate clients, and many of the larger digital marketing agencies.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business sales. This is an exciting opportunity for confident and self-motivated individuals to join an innovative and rapidly expanding company in one of the fastest growing sectors of the digital marketing industry. You will provided with warm leads generated from our website, exhibitions, marketing agencies and so on, but in order to earn the really big bucks, you will also be expected to proactively self-market to generate additional revenue. This really is a product that sells itself, and for a self motivated individual, the sky is the limit.
You must be a proven high achiever with a strong track record in winning new business. You should be outgoing, confident and willing to roll up your sleeves to play and important part in growing an extraordinary, forward thinking company within the business analytics arena. You will be provided with full product training, and the tools that you will need to progress in an extremely financially rewarding professional sales career.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a competitive, target driven sales environment. Ideally this will have been gained in an IT, digital media or marketing agency, or web analytics sales capacity, and you must possess a keen understanding of different online marketing techniques. A strong background in PPC and/or SEO sales would be of significan advantage, especially if you have developed a large number of contacts in these areas. You must have a proven track record as a high achiever, and be used to working to and exceeding targets.
Reporting directly to a Senior Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Converting warm leads into solid, long term sales.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities from inception through to new business.
- Self generating leads where necessary to generate new business opportunities.
- Representing the business at industry events and forums.
- Managing existing accounts to ensure full client satisfaction, and nuturing new opportunities from these relationships.
- Closing business opportunites either by conference calls, or in face to face meetings.
- Managing your own diary to ensure that your time is spent efficiently and cost effectively, and to ensure sales are achieved in a timely manner.
- Regularly producing pipline and performance reports.
- Maintaining up to date client contact records within the internal CRM software.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the following key skills and qualities:
- Highly motivated self starter and new business hunter.
- Interest, knowledge and understanding of digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, PPC and other online marketing channels.
- Proven track record in prospecting to, and negotiating with, clients ranging from small businesses to larger corporate clients.
- Be a team player, working to ensure the needs of both clients and colleagues are met.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to meet targets and deadlines under pressure.
- A solid ability to gather, understand and use research data.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind.
- A very quick learner who is able to think on their feet.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics/Adwords
- SEO/PPC experience
- A digital marketing agency background.