Overview of the Role:
As an Account Director for our agency partners you will be responsible for the recruitment, development and on-going relationship management of our Tier 1 Agency Partners. Reporting to Global Head of Sales, your ultimate goal is to increase overall revenue from your agency partners by promoting the benefits of our Reseller and Referral propositions.
• Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase reseller and referral revenues from your account portfolio
• Qualify and recruit new strategic partnerships from a target account list
• Provide sales support, information, education and training to all partners within your allocated account portfolio
• Develop a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities via your agencies that will enable you to meet or exceed target
• Accurately forecast sales revenue and analyse key performance indicators, trends and results using Sales Force
• Work in collaboration with colleagues and management to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities
• Build, develop and maintain relationships at all levels to maximize the potential of each reseller or referrer
• Maintain and promote professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies both individually and across your team.
• Present the full product portfolio at a consistently high level and standard both face to face and via the web.
• Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the customer to Client Success teams as well as all necessary stakeholders.
• Extensive experience in new business or channel sales selling to mid-market and enterprise businesses
• You must be a proven high achiever, outgoing, confident and willing to roll up your sleeves to play an important part in growing an extraordinary, forward thinking, company within the business analytics arena.
• You will be self-motivated, organised, and able to work under pressure to deliver against performance targets consistently.
• You will have a genuine passion for technology, data, analytics and digital marketing.
• You will be comfortable presenting to groups, delivering key sales messages.
• Ability to lead complex sales processes at a mid-market level with multiple senior stakeholders
• A strong ability with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experienced in writing business proposals and implementation plans
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
• Working knowledge of Contact Centre technology and leading CRM providers
• Working knowledge of PPC, Affiliate, Display and general website marketing technologies
• Working in a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus.
• Stable track record of success in each organisation.