Overview of the Role:
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for generating new business revenue via a strategic account base. You will demonstrate ResponseTap’s credentials as the market leader to new clients and manage all stages of the sales process using ResponseTap’s sales methodologys.
Reporting to Global Head of Sales, you will be the leading relationship owner between ResponseTap and our Enterprise target accounts. You will develop relationships with senior personnel across Marketing, Contact Centre and Sales departments to drive uptake and penetration of ResponseTap products and services.
• Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with Call Intelligence solutions
• Close new business consistently at or above target
• Follow up on all qualified leads and opportunities with mid-market and enterprise businesses
• Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow and develop new business opportunities
• Work collaboratively with marketing and other departments to execute the sales strategy as ResponseTap introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
• Accurately forecast sales revenue and analyse key performance indicators, trends and results using Sales Force
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
• Maintain and promote professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies both individually and across your team.
• Present the full ResponseTap product portfolio at a consistently high level
• Monitor post-sale and on boarding stages, provide an effective handover of the customer to Client Success teams as well as all necessary stakeholders.
• Extensive experience in Sales, selling directly to upper mid-market and enterprise customers.
• You must be a proven high achiever, outgoing, confident and willing to roll up your sleeves to play an important part in growing an extraordinary, forward thinking, company within the business analytics arena.
• You will be self-motivated, organised, and able to work under pressure to deliver against performance targets consistently.
• You will have a genuine passion for technology, data, analytics and digital marketing.
• You will be comfortable presenting to groups, delivering key sales messages.
• Ability to lead complex sales processes at Enterprise level with multiple senior stakeholders
• A strong ability with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experienced in writing business proposals and implementation plans
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
• Working knowledge of Contact Centre technology and leading CRM providers
• Working knowledge of PPC, Affiliate, Display and general website marketing technologies
• Working in a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus.
• Stable track record of success in each organisation.