Overview of the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager, based out of Manchester, you will support and review client success and communicate ROI regularly across marketing, sales, contact centre and IT departments. You will use ResponseTap’s account planning methodology to plan and deliver revenue growth across your accounts as well as informing clients of key developments within ResponseTap and the wider digital technology landscape.
Reporting to Global Head of Sales, you will be the leading relationship owner between ResponseTap and a wide range of SME-Upper Mid-market accounts. You will work with personnel across Marketing, Contact Centre, Sales, MI and IT to increase penetration of ResponseTap products and services throughout your account allocation.
• Selling new or additional products or services to deliver or exceed revenue targets
• Reduce churn and manage retention rates in line with business goals and KPI’s
• Identifying new contacts and stakeholders within existing client businesses and departments
• Present ResponseTap’s products and services consistently to a high standard
• Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problems and continually monitoring customer satisfaction using NPS
• Lead all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management
• Develop customer account plans in line with customer requirement, priorities and long term business development; establishing clear action plans for success.
• Promote ResponseTap’s offering into additional customer territories as coverage expands
• Account Management experience
• A proven track record developing accounts within a Contact Centre, CRM or SaaS technology environment
• You must be a proven high achiever, outgoing, confident and willing to roll up your sleeves to play an important part in growing an extraordinary, forward thinking, company within the business analytics arena.
• You will be self-motivated, organised, and able to work under pressure to deliver against performance targets consistently.
• You will have a genuine passion for technology and an interest in data, analytics and digital marketing.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A strong ability with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experienced in writing business proposals and account plans
• Working knowledge of digital marketing practices and internet technology
• Working knowledge of Contact Centre technology and leading CRM providers
Click here to submit your application