Based out of our Manchester office, ResponseTap seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized Junior Customer Success Manager to become a key member of a growing sales team. This individual will spend much of the day on the phone, making and receiving calls from existing customers. Please note, this is an entry level role, we will teach the right individual everything they need to know about sales, prospecting and start them on a career path to a full closing role.
As this is an entry level sales role, the individual is not required to have any sales experience. However, relevant experience in a challenging environment, working towards a target and towards deadlines, or working within a SaaS company would be beneficial.
• Selling new or additional products or services to deliver or exceed revenue targets
• Reduce churn and manage retention rates in line with business goals and KPI’s
• Identifying new contacts and stakeholders within existing client businesses and departments
• Present ResponseTap’s products and services consistently to a high standard
• Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential problems and continually monitoring customer satisfaction using NPS
• Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management
• Develop customer account plans in line with customer requirement, priorities and long term business development; establishing clear action plans for success.
• Promote ResponseTap’s offering into additional customer territories as coverage expands
Education/ Desired Skills:
• Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas
• Excellent oral and written communication skills along with presentation skills
• Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintains a positive attitude
• Competitive nature; demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement of personal and company targets
• An understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies
• Logical, Methodical, and Analytical
• Exuberates confidence, especially when meeting clients, at conferences and work related events
• Visionary, with attention to detail
• Has initiative, and is unafraid to act upon it, taking responsibility of situations
• Decisive and Accountable