This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing organisation based in Salford Quays, Manchester. This role requires a candidate with a proven track record in marketing operations and extensive experience in business analytics. Business to business marketing expertise would also be an advantage.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, take ownership of the 3 core data segments of existing customers, channel resellers and prospects. Working alongside the marketing managers, you will help define the marketing objectives for each segment and you will be responsible for building and managing the marketing programmes to each segment, using the established MA platform (Lead Liaison) and salesforce.com
The role is a technical position, rather than a creative one and will suit someone with an analytics/IT/systems background rather than a traditional marcomms background.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Monitor, measure and analyse the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
• Design, build and manage lead generation and CRM programs.
• Track & report on the department KPIs including MQLs and campaign influence.
• Champion and implement testing strategies to optimise campaigns.
• Overall ownership and management of the marketing technology stack and third party technology vendors.
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications and make recommendations to improve and optimise marketing team performance.
• Be the technology lead for all sources of inbound leads (web forms, landing pages, microsites etc) to ensure that new leads reach the sales department in a timely manner.
• Undertake frequent data cleansing via available tools and proactively looking for new and innovative ways to maintain the marketing database and enrich it further
• Support the Head of Marketing with market analysis.
• Work alongside the Sales Operations Manager to ensure salesforce.com is fully utilised, assisting with training and BAU system maintenance when required.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years relevant experience in a Marketing Operations / CRM / Marketing Analyst / Business Analyst role.
• Proven experience working within Salesforce.com and advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms.
• Educated to a degree level in either a marketing, business or information systems related qualification.
• Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
• An understanding and experience of lead nurturing and lead scoring
• An understanding of Account Based Marketing techniques would be an advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Numerate and analytical.
• Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• Accurate, systematic and methodical.
• Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
• Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.