ResponseTap is one of the UK’s most innovative technology companies! Developing our cutting edge call Intelligence technology we manage billions of transactions each month for thousands of clients globally, collecting web, phone-call and e-commerce data.
Due to continued success and growth we are now looking for the best talent to come and join us in our much sought after waterfront offices in the heart of Exchange Quays, Manchester.
Summary of Position
The newly created position of Sales Operations Manager is a pivotal supporting role reporting into the Head of Marketing. We are looking for a superstar Sales Operations Manager to enhance the systems, tools and processes used by a busy and growing sales team. The ideal candidate will thrive on delivering operational excellence, have excellent working knowledge of Salesforce and strong analytical skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for all sales reporting at each stage of the sales cycle including both new business and existing account upgrades.
• An ability to analyse sales data to identify trends and opportunities to optimise the sales process and sales team performance.
• Create Salesforce reports, dashboards and workflows, customising them to different formats to present data in the most insightful ways.
• Data management: ensure the sales team get maximum value out of the different data sources it has available.
• Take responsibility for providing Sales Development Executives with outbound call lists, coordinating these with the Marketing team.
• Streamline the sales process from MQL through to Close, by removing inefficiencies to allow sales people more time to sell.
• To act as the central point for sales insights. Support the Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Marketing with sales forecasting, funnel and risk reporting.
• Champion the adoption of Salesforce. Identify gaps in system usage at every stage of the sales cycle and conduct training sessions.
• Part ownership of sales systems and process improvements.
• Support on development of sales collateral in cooperation with the Product and Marketing teams.
• Representing the Sales team’s interests and needs when collaborating with other teams (Product, Development, Marketing and Finance) and rallying and championing ideas of strategic importance within the sales team
You must be a high achiever with a proven track record of success in sales operations and an ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously. You will have tenacity and a proactive nature, willing to work autonomously to drive improvements through the department. Due to the nature of our business it’s important that you have a ‘can do’ attitude and willing to be reactive to changes as they occur.
Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of working in a Marketing / Sales operations role is essential.
• This position is best suited to those individuals who currently work at Senior Analyst or Manager level.
• Proven experience working within Salesforce.com (Essential)
• Educated to a degree level in either a marketing, business or information systems related qualification.
• Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
• Demonstrable experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Numerate and analytical.
• Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• Accurate, systematic and methodical.
• Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
• Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.