Win a luxurious night’s stay at Flemings Mayfair
If you can open a door for us with your clients, we could open a very special door for you… to a fabulous suite at one of London’s most luxurious hotels.
Flemings Mayfair is a boutique hotel in the capital’s most exclusive postcode. We’re giving you and your plus-one the opportunity to win an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast.
If one of your clients could benefit, recommend them now – and you could be our winner.
Call Intelligence from ResponseTap helps optimise marketing campaigns for any business where the phone is an important sales channel. It tells you which campaigns are driving calls, so you can optimise based on the things that work.
So, complete the form to be in with a chance to win. The winner will be drawn on the 12th December 2017. Lots of luck.
Your prize includes:
- One night’s stay at Flemings Mayfair boutique hotel
- Studio Suite for two
- Tasting menu experience with wine from Michelin-starred chef, Shaun Rankin
- Breakfast the following morning
- Kudos from your client for recommending us
Terms & conditions
- 1. The promoter is: ResponseTap Limited (company no. 06613420)] whose registered office is at 7th Floor, Building 8, Exchange Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M5 3EJ (ResponseTap).
- 2. The draw is open to registered referral partners of ResponseTap Limited.
- 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
- 4. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 5. One entry will be accepted per qualified referral made to ResponseTap (on the submission form found at web-dev.responsetap.com/win/) prior to 5pm on the draw closing date.
- 6. Closing date for entry will be 10th December 2017. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- 7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- 9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
- 10. The prize is as follows: One night stay for two in a studio suite at Flemings Mayfair hotel, London. Dinner for two on the evening of the hotel stay at the Ormer Mayfair restaurant, comprising of the tasting menu and a bottle of wine (wine up to the value of up to £50).
- 11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 12. Winners will be chosen at random on the 12th December 2017.
- 13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge the notification email within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 14. The winner shall be responsible for liaising with the prize supplier (if applicable) to make suitable arrangements to claim the prize indicated.
- 15. For prizes involving physical goods, the promoter shall liaise the winner in respect to when and where the prize may be delivered to the winner.
- 16. Some dates may not be available for the hotel stay.
- 17. Winners must redeem the prize by the end of April 2018.
- 18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 19. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 20. The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 24. ResponseTap‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the draw will be entered into.
- 25. ResponseTap shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.