If you help your client fall for us, we could whisk you away to Paris for an unforgettable 24 hours with your favourite person.
Hopping on the Eurostar, first class, after work. Arrive at your boutique hotel in time for an aperitif before dinner. Spend the evening strolling lamplit boulevards. Wake up in your suite next morning, with a whole day to sightsee… before back to St. Pancras.
If one of your clients could benefit from Call Intelligence, recommend them to us – and you could win this amazing experience.
Call Intelligence from ResponseTap is for any business that makes sales over the telephone. It shows you precisely which marketing activity is driving phone sales – so you can optimise future campaigns for better results.
Complete the form to be in with a chance to win. The winner will be drawn on 1st June.
Your prize includes:
Eurostar first class return tickets
One night’s stay at the 5* Hotel Regina Louvre
Junior Suite for two, with views of the Eiffel Tower, 3-course evening meal in The Boudoir restaurant
Gourmet breakfast buffet
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: ResponseTap Limited (company no. 06613420)] whose registered office is at 7th Floor, Building 8, Exchange Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M5 3EJ (ResponseTap).
- The draw is open to registered referral partners of ResponseTap Limited.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this draw.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry will be accepted per qualified referral made to ResponseTap (on the submission form found at www.responsetap.com/win/) prior to 5pm on the draw closing date.
- Closing date for entries will be 31st May 2018. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any other event outside of the promoter’s control, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation Any changes to the draw will be notified to entrants as soon as is reasonably possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for any failures, service standards, delays, or other problems or incidents caused by any third party in respect to the advertised prize, or the winners enjoyment of such prize.
- The prize is as follows: First class Eurostar travel to Paris. One night stay for two in The Hotel Regina Louvre. Dinner for two on the evening of the hotel stay at the Boudoir restaurant, up to the value €200.
- Train travel to St Pancras can be provided if the winner is based outside of the London area.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Booking dates for travel, hotel and restaurant reservations are subject to availability and no guarantee is made that all dates for each element of the prize can be accommodated. The winner shall be soley responsible for coordinating the planning of the trip.We reserve the right to substitute any prize (or prize element) with another of equivalent value at our sole discretion, and without prior notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random on the 1st June 2018
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge the notification email within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner shall be responsible for liaising with the prize supplier(s) (as applicable) to make their own arrangements in respect to reservations and other details in respect to claiming their prize.
- For prizes involving physical goods, the promoter shall liaise with the winner in respect to delivery or collection logistics.
- Winners must redeem the prize by 30th November 2018.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and photgraph, as well as the details of their participation in the draw in any publicity material
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (save as allowed for in this paragraph) without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the prize has been successfully claimed, by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ResponseTap‘s decision as to the eligibility or draw entrants, and the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the draw will be entered into.
- ResponseTap shall have the right, at its sole discretion and without notice or liability to any participants, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change to be applicable with immediate effect.