What are cookies?
What sort of cookies do ResponseTap use, and why?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms
- Identify you as being logged into ResponseTap.com
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works.
Cookies we have defined as 'Strictly Necessary' cookies will not be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you.
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee our website will perform as expected during your visit.
These cookies help identify information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used.
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use these cookies to target adverts to you when you visit other websites).
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Test different designs of our website.
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of 'Performance' cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use Functionality cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours.
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey.
- Show you when you're logged in to the website.
Cookies defined as 'Functionality' will not be used to target you with adverts on other websites.
Preventing these cookies may mean we can't offer you some services, and will reduce the support we can offer you. It's also possible that preventing these cookies will stop us remembering that you didn't want a specific service.
For example, social media sharing cookies apply when you share our content on a social network such as Facebook or Twitter.
ResponseTap has relationships with carefully selected and trusted marketing suppliers. Sometimes you might see ResponseTap advertised on other websites. This is because a cookie has been used to deliver the ad to you. It is important to understand that these cookies are completely anonymous - they are only stored on your computer. No information is ever shared with other websites and you have the ability to opt out of targeted marketing directly from these trusted suppliers.
Preventing these cookies may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and use the third parties' own tools to prevent these cookies.
To opt out of receiving ResponseTap targeted advertising in future or to find out more, click the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Find out more
If you want to know more general information about cookies, there is a website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
To learn more about behavioural targeting and advertising visit: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices